The DUT provides an academic and vocational background to students who wish to become high-level technician engineers or managers :
- A two-year intensive degree course
- 4 semesters (16 weeks each) including a 10-week work placement
- 30 ECTS per semester (120 ECTS to complete the degree)
- Most courses taught in French, a few in English in some departments
- 4 languages taught at the IUT : English, Spanish, German, Italian
This two-year state-degree is recognised by international companies and professional institutions. With a strong focus on real-world engagement, the IUT’s approach to teaching and learning offers students the knowledge and skills sought by employers. This professional orientation is embedded across all faculties through project work, practical assignments and work placements based on comprehensive theoretical knowledge to meet their future employers’ requirements.